Please see the attached documents regarding the High Speed Rail Business Plan. The plan is over 100 pages, so be apprised of download time if your connection is slow.
CA High Speed Rail Business Plan Comment Period
“With the release of [The] draft plan, the Authority is now seeking public comment as part of a 60-day public comment period that will close on April 18, 2016. Comments may be made online, via USPS, and at regularly scheduled board meetings in March and April 2016. Timely comments become a permanent element of the published plan.”
*Public comment will be taken at the regularly scheduled Board of Directors meetings on March 8, April 12 and April 21. The Final 2016 Business Plan will be adopted at the April 21 meeting.
*The Authority is providing five methods for submitting comments on this draft plan:
1. Online comment form through the Draft 2016 Business Plan website at: https://www.hsr.ca.gov/About/Business_Plans/Draft_2016_Business_Plan_Comments.html
2. By email at: email@example.com
3. By U.S. mail to the Authority:
California High-Speed Rail Authority
Attn: Draft 2016 Business Plan
770 L Street, Suite 620 MS-1, Sacramento, CA 95814
4. Voice mail comment at: (916) 384-9516
5. Provide public comment at the Authority’s Board of Directors Meeting on March 8 and
April 12. The Draft 2016 Business Plan can be found online at: www.hsr.ca.gov/About/Business_Plans/Draft_2016_Business_Plan.html
Post expires at 8:01pm on Thursday, April 21st, 2016